I wish I can be a morning person. Everything is just waking up, it's not hot yet and it's the perfect time to go walking. I am so not a morning person. I've been getting up early to water my flowers, take the puppies out and get ready for school. Maybe it has to do with the way I sleep which is crappy? I sleep horrible because of my back.
My back is not good: two compressed disks, arthritis and curvature of my lower spine. I have to call my doctor and get a referral for an mri. This is so not cool. I'm only 32 and I feel much older. I'm afraid to do yoga and I don't run anymore. I want to hop, skip and jump and not worry about the pain. I came down the steps last week and my legs gave out from under me. Very scary. Hopefully the mri will provide more answers. I hope this can be fixed.
Has anyone dealt with compressed disks of the lower lumbar region?
1095th Friday Blog Roundup
1 day ago

2 comments:
I haven't delt with these myself, but I hope you're feeling better soon and that the MRI can be helpful. It can be scary stuff when you feel like your body isn't cooperating with what you need it to do. So I hope they are able to find some answers for you.
Ugh, this sounds very painful. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I hope everything goes well with the MRI and you're getting the answers you need.
*hug*
Post a Comment