In this area you still have to know someone to get a teaching job. Even after this area is riddled with investigations from the F.B.I. I called my former criminal justice teacher and asked him to help me get into the school district by me. He's the mayor of the town over that way. He's been mayor for about five years now and I thought he could help me. I left a message Monday and he returned my phone call and said he would do his best to help me out in any way possible. If I can get my foot in the door subbing that would be great because this district does hire their subs. I worked yesterday at the og and my co-operating teacher came in and told me of an opening in her school district for the family learning center. This is where they pull their new elem teachers from. And a good friend called me and told me of an opening about an hour from here. So I stayed up and got my applications ready and they are being mailed out and dropped off today. Wish me luck!! Finally some good news ;-)
5 comments:
Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you
Hope it works out! Good luck!
Best of luck!!
Good luck! I hope it all pans out!
u know we are rooting for you!!!!!!
st. jude .. don't fail me now!
Post a Comment