Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Boo boo

Last night M went to play basketball with his fellow firefighters. They have an annual fundraiser for St. Jude in which they play against local policemen. He came home early with an injury. We just came home from the doctors and he has an injury to his Achilles tendon. With rest, ice and ibuprofen he should be okay.
I ran again last night. I'm doing good with the 5 mins walk/5 mins run but I would really like to switch it to the morning. I did some stability ball exercises. I did ones for my inner and outer thighs--boy do they burn!
It's supposed to get up to 40 degrees on Thursday--it's going to feel like a heatwave here.
I asked M if he had any questions for the re on Thursday. He said he'd like to know what our next step is. I filled him in that we have to wait for our paperwork from the business office, pay them, get our pre ivf testing done and establish a protocol. He said ok. He jokingly asked if he still has to go. I want to be aggressive as we can be considering our ages (34 and 39).
Does anyone have questions that would be good to ask her? We had a consultation with her two years ago but I don't even remember much from that visit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: