I'm starting to wrap my head around having two babies. I was always optimistic about things but I figured it would take a couple of tries to be successful.
I am very tired which I wasn't prepared for. It has also been 7 years since I've been pregnant. As M says, "You're not a young buck anymore." My boobs feel like they weigh 10 lbs each. I am loving meat and orange juice. I am a goodie eater but now not so much. Oh, and tomatoes and cukes with a little salt. Yum!
E is very excited about being a big sister. She tells me that she's going to sing to them and read them books. She's learning a lullaby on her guitar. I'm glad she will be old enough to help me.
The babies already have such a presence in my belly. I've waited so long for them. Going through the treatments, waiting until we had money, getting ohss--I would do it all again for them in a heartbeat ;-)
Making Bets
2 weeks ago

5 comments:
I imagine you will spend a lot of the pregnancy going "OMG - TWINS!!" I think it is so awesome that you have two little ones on the way. Congrats again. i am glad you are feeling better as well. :P
This is just so exciting!
I'm so glad to hear you're eating. And what's wrong with meat, oj, tomatoes, and cucumbers? Sounds delish to me!
Mmm...tomatoes and cukes! Yum!
I know exactly what you mean about wrapping your head around what's going on. I was optimistic, but tried to be ready for defeat when we cycled.
Let me tell you, at 25 weeks along with twins, I still think, at least once a day, "I'm having TWO babies!" Lol.
SO happy for you!
It is so exciting! I am three days ahead of you and I just had my first ultrasound and we saw double too! To make things crazier I have twin boys turning 3 next month. I'm a little numb... Those sound like good foods. I'm at a point where not eating makes me feel sick and then eating makes me feel worse....
Congrats on your wonderful news, so exciting!!! Hope the pregnancy goes smoothly for you, enjoy every moment:)
~LFCA
Post a Comment