Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Introducing.....





Baby A

















Baby B


















We feel so blessed and are thrilled! I'm still in shock. I feel like I'm having an out of body experience. Your prayers and good thoughts/vibes worked and for that I'm eternally grateful! You are the best!

13 comments:

bibc said...

oh i can't even tell you how happy i am for you :o)

my heartfelt wishes for a most uneventful pregnancy!! xoxo

'Murgdan' said...

:-) Yay!

E. Phantzi said...

WOOHOO!!!!

Photogrl said...

What BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!

Congratulations!

Holding all THREE of you close in my thoughts and prayers...

Another twin mommy for the Braces Bunchers!

cmr said...

mimi is SPEECHLESS. pop? he's buying diapers at Sam's. by the cases!

Elisabeth.. Big Sister of the Year !!

whoooT!

Rotten said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for you and you must be thrilled.

Anonymous said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you!

JJ said...

Congrats, sweetie! SO happy for you!!

Amanda said...

OMG! How did I miss this? CONGRATULATIONS!!! What amazing news and beautiful pictures!!!!

Thinking wonderful happy thoughts for all of you!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Here from Lost and Found...

Congratulations! Best wishes for a smooth pregnancy and healthy babies!

Anonymous said...

Yipee!!

Ceejay said...

This is so amazing! Such beautiful little babies!

Anonymous said...

What absolutley fantastic news. Congrats honey!

xxx