Thursday, July 1, 2010

Appt and other stuff

I had a reg ob appt today. Everything is good. I took E with me. I think she would have been more impressed if we had an us. We heard the heart beats and she said, "I think they're fighting." I asked the doctor about my uterus getting really hard. He told me it's due to muscles being stretched and them wanting to go back to where they were. I'm glad it wasn't anything major.
We have gone through through the office. Garbage has been thrown out and items to be taken to the Sal Val have been put aside. We are going to go through all the rooms in the house and get organized. I want to be ready for when the babies come.
We ordered blinds for all the bedroom windows. I am super excited about this! They are room darkening shades. The master bedroom will be a Roman shade. E's room and the nursery will have honey comb shades. I believe the shades will all be in by August.
Off to read Ha.rry Potter and get some zzzz's.

1 comment:

Photogrl said...

Yay for a good appointment!