The summer is crazy! The beach was great ;-) We had such a good time with my Dad and aunt and uncle. Ocean City, NJ is clean and there's lots to do. We went to the ocean (I sat underneath a beach umbrella and read), walked on the boardwalk, painted ceramics, went shopping and had some really yummy steamed clams. E got a hermit crab named Gary. He got a new friend Patrick about two weeks later. Apparently they do better with a friend. I never thought I would ever own a hermit crab but I really enjoy them! At the end of the week I was ready to come home-there's no place like home!
Now we're staying out at my friend's cottage for two weeks. E does their bible camp and I read and relax. We only came home tonight because tomorrow morning she has a birthday party.
I'm still hanging in there. The babies are doing fine. I had an appt Aug 2 and all is well. Our high risk appt is Aug 18. I went through E's old blankets and clothes I kept to put things aside for the babies and I found my belly cast I made with E 10 days before she was born. I am the same size now as I was at the end of my pregnancy with her! Amazing. I'm tossing and turning at night trying to find a comfortable sleep position. Thank goodness for my new fluffy body pillow. Sitting is a new challenge also. I can sit straight up or fully reclined but I can't slouch. I know slouching isn't good for your back anyway. My allergies are acting up again. But that's all ok--just keep the babies growing and healthy. That's all I want and pray for.
What's new with you?
Making Bets
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
Sounds relaxing! We just got back from a little relaxation ourselves. Hope things are going well for you and you get to enjoy these last few summer weeks :-)
Post a Comment