Saturday, September 4, 2010

Glucose test and nursery

I had to take another glucose test. Usually with a singleton pregnancy you do it once but it's repeated with twins. I received a message from my ob's office to call them. I did call them back--I failed. My number was 151 and it was supposed to be under 129. Phooey! So I get to go in for the 3 hour test. I'm wondering when I can go. The nurse said that I would be there for 4 hours. Holy moly that's a long time! What does one do for four hours? I don't think I can leave either. If I could I would hang out at Barnes and Noble and read or go shopping. Hopefully I will pass!
The babies room has turned out to be fabulous!!! My Dad and M did such a fantastic job. My Dad put up crown molding with corner accents (he missed his calling--he should have been an interior designer), a shelf on top of molding that runs around the room and they both painted. E picked out the colors (the babies room is the same as her room at my parent's house). I feel it is important for her to have a say so she doesn't feel excluded.

I wish I would have taken a picture when it was still M's office. It was all orange. I think the color was called Mandarin.




































































I love this trim! I had valances to put up but I'm not now because I don't want to hide the beautiful trim work.











The babies room is now the most beautiful room in the whole house! Thanks Dad and M!

3 comments:

Melis.sa said...

The room looks great!! Good luck with the 3 hour test! Hope you pass with flying colors!

Photogrl said...

Definitely bring a book for the 3 hour test...it's long and boring. Hope you pass with no problems!

Love the babies room...it looks great!

JJ said...

I think our colors might be the exact same :) Love the way its looking!