Wednesday, March 2, 2011

4 months


Squeakers and Peanut

The babies are 4 months old now. It is amazing to see these two small creatures grow so much over the past few months. Especially considering how early they came and how small they were. Squeakers and Peanut smile, laugh, are trying to roll over and take in interest in their surroundings. They are doing well with eating--Squeakers just set a new personal record: 6 1/2 oz in one feeding! Bath time is getting better. Squeakers seems to be enjoying it and Peanut is crying less. Car rides put them to sleep and they like riding in their stroller (hurry up warm weather!).
I am so blessed and thank God everyday for my miracle babies. I am loving being their Mom and am enjoying them immensely.
They keep me hopping. I always feel so bad when I'm feeding one baby and the other baby starts crying. If only I had another set of hands. It's a constant juggling act that is performed here by all of us. We do our best and and the babies are doing really well.
We went looking for tile last night at two home improvement stores. It didn't take us long to get ready to go--I'm really impressed with that. We've got in down to a science.
Life with twins--not just a job, it's an adventure ;-)

Logan and Squeakers

Logan and Peanut

3 comments:

Melis.sa said...

They're getting so big!! Love this stage where they get so squishy and smiley :)

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine how much we could get done with another set of hands?!?!?! It would be amazing. I LOVE the pictures with the dog in them...ours are always right there too, it makes the pictures so fun!

Photogrl said...

4 months already!?!

They are looking so big! I hear you on the needing more hands thing...I hate it when one baby is crying and I'm busy with the other. I just do a lot of talking to the crying one..."Mommy loves you..."

Big Boy had the same outfit as Peanut...so adorable!