
This picture was taken because of how silly I think the hair nets are. I'm in dry storage at work. I sent this to my good friend Tracy just to be silly. She told me she laughed so hard soda came out her nose. I have tried to take a picture in a different location at the OG every weekend. But she says this one is still the best.

4 comments:
Aren't you cute! :0)
There's nothing like being a dork and laughing at yourself! I have a picture of when I was a teenager and I used to make the biscuts in the morning at a local fast food place. The picture shows my hair in a ponytail hanging over the bowl as I mixed the dough at 5am. I know....sounds gross, but my friends will never let me live that one down.
You're stylin'! ;)
That is a very sexy photo of you! Just kidding, you look cute :-)
Post a Comment