Today is my surgery. It will be at 2:30 p. m. M asked if I'm nervous. A little. I know I will be very nervous right before I go in. That's how I was with my gall bladder surgery.
It's very important to me to get pregnant on so many levels. With E I was abused and after I left I was dealing with the divorce and seeing a therapist ( I have been meaning to write about that. I'm getting up the gumption). It should have been the best time of my life to be pregnant with my first child and I was robbed of that. I want to have a child with M. I believe it would be one of the best experiences to create life with the person you love.
I am holding on to hope that today will go okay.
Making Bets
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
Good luck.
Post a Comment