Monday, July 13, 2009

Musings

If you would have asked me at the start of my journey for a second child if I thought I would be still trying for another baby fours years later I would have answered no.
I will be 34 in November. One more year until I'm 35. That's the age when your egg quality decreases. I feel like I'm playing beat the clock, but not with my best ability because all fertility treatments in Pa are out of pocket. I.vf is put off to the side until I get a teaching job. How long do you try for? When do you start to explore other options? I know we each have our own breaking point. I get frustrated because I know what I want. And there is no way of knowing whether my dream will come true for one more baby.

My belly is getting better. It is now slightly sore. I slept better last night (I'm a side sleeper and I couldn't sleep on my side because doing so would pull my stitches).

2 comments:

Photogrl said...

The waiting and wondering is so hard.

I'm almost to year 4 of TTC#2, as well.

((HUGS))

sara said...

I wish that I could make things better...I am so sorry and hope that things improve soon ((hugs))