I started running and working out again. Wow what a difference. I ran four miles yesterday at a decent pace and it feels so good. My clothes are getting looser and the number is going down on the scale. I do my morning runs after I drop E off. I do need to start running early in the morning so that if I get called to sub I'm ready to go. I'm so not a morning person. Any ideas?
4 comments:
gah, i'm not a morning person either. i think starting a routine is the best way to stick with something.
i liked michelle obama's viewpoint that she gets up at 430am and exercises b/c she wants time for herself and if she had a 'job' she'd be getting up and part of her life is to take care of herself...she said it in a much more concise type of way but i liked it.
As far as a morning person goes.....no advice from me....I'm a child-care provider and MUST be up Mon-Fri. at 4:30 A.M. and have to drag myself thru the next two hours.....LOL.
Still praying your teaching position finds you soon!
I feel for you! I am so not a morning person either even when I wake up to a smiling 6 month old. I think the only thing that helps is to remind yourself how great you feel on those mornings that you do run and how awesome it is that you are fitting into your clothes better. Also, I found that if I changed my route a lot, it kept it from being monotonous and I looked forward to a new adventure. Good luck. I hope you keep it up!
once you get going and into a routine .. you will do great
btw this is mimi
Post a Comment