We're almost done here getting ready for Christmas. I am going to decorate the tree in the basement and put our window clings on the front storm door. I'm so used to having time during the day to get ready.
I have tonight off which will be a big help. I'm going to get things ready for the Sal.vation Army and make a drop off when I take the dogs to the groomers. Time to shed the old stuff. We don't have much storage space in this house so being a pack rat is not an option. Unfortunately me and E like to keep old stuff.
The weather here has been very cold. The high today is 33. Add severe winds and it feels even colder.
I am looking for a new winter coat. I found a red wool walking coat at L.ands End. I waited too long and now it's gone. Apparently red is the new color for coats.
**Big news**
We met with the credit union on Wednesday and got the money for i.vf. M is going to check his schedule and give me dates to meet with our re. We are ready to move ahead full speed. I'm excited, nervous and sad. Obviously excited because of the chance to begin treatment, nervous because $15k is alot of money to spend on something with a zero guarantee and sad because we can't build our family the usual way. (I'm also still mad because people who don't want children or who want them as accessories can have them so easily.)
There is testing before we can begin our mock cycle. So it is going to be a little bit before we actually do our first fresh cycle.
I would always regret not giving us a chance.
Making Bets
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
It's been cold here, too. I think the high yesterday was 18...brrr!
Exciting news about getting ready to cycle.
I'll be watching for your updates!
That's exciting news about the ivf cycle!
Wow, your IVF is coming up! How exciting! Isn't this weather something else? The snow! Yup shoveling is in our future since we don't have a snow blower. The snow is annoying, but we'll have white Christmas this year. Do you remember the last time? I don't.
Post a Comment