Here it is a mere five days away from when the jolly mon comes down the chimney and I'm still not done yet. Classic Astral. I believe I do better under pressure.
We're going out today to try and finish with shopping. I didn't go right out this morning because we got snow. Not alot--maybe 2-4"--and it's a powdery snow. But I wanted to make sure the roads were okay to travel on.
I am also finishing the Christmas cards. I give children/pet photographers so much credit. Trying to get the dogs to cooperate was very hard. It did get easier when I put peanut butter in their K.ong balls.
We have an appointment with Dr. G on Jan 14. I do wish we could have gotten in earlier so we could have done our pre-i.vf testing over Christmas break when we are both off, but what are you going to do.
I walked for a half an hour on the treadmill--my goal is to lose 20 lbs and be in shape for the i.vf.
We were watching W.eeds last night. We have seasons 1-4. Such a good time. A totally twisted show that makes me laugh so hard. I also enjoy the little songs while the credits roll.
Like this one:
Enjoy your afternoon ;-)
1095th Friday Blog Roundup
1 day ago

1 comment:
we had snow here too this morning! Good luck with shopping :)
Post a Comment