I am tired. I worked last night at the big OG and didn't get home until almost 1 am. I was having a bowl of cereal and watching tv when I heard footsteps upstairs. M got E's bug. E stayed home from school on Friday because she was so sick. I had such big plans for today. It included getting an old fashioned donut and shopping. I'm taking care of M and just hanging out today. E is with my parents until tomorrow. She recovered quickly and is getting quality time with Mimi and Poppy.
I've decided I'm getting a W.ii Fit Plus. Mel and my friend J have convinced me that getting in shape is fun with the W.ii. I've been doing well running on the treadmill and using my stability ball. But it's nice to have a new routine. It keeps the body on its toes and keeps you from being bored.
I'm almost done with the laundry. I feel so great after I've done it all. Being able to see my laundry room floor is equivalent to winning a gold medal for me. I've read all the newspapers. I think it might be time for a nap. I know Kona and Logan would agree.
Making Bets
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
Woohoo to the Wii Fit! I am going back to running tomorrow. I stopped during the oral surgery this week and finally feel up to it again. Though I love all the other games too especially the flying and biking.
I can't wait to see your Mii :-)
Post a Comment