Thursday, January 28, 2010

Let's get this party started

Aunt Flo arrived today. One day late, of course. I called Nurse Grace for further instructions. This Saturday M and I will be getting blood work done and Feb 10 is my sonohystegram and our teaching session. Also, we will be getting our protocol and med list on that day. I hope all our blood work comes back ok. I'm wondering what my thyroid level will be.
Today it snowed. Not heavy enough for a delay but enough to make the roads slick. I wondered aloud if it was going to keep (I was thinking early dismissal) but M said that it would soon stop. Now it's so windy. We don't have any trees around our house and it just wreaks havoc on stuff. My flags have blown away, our 200 lb grill took a beating the other day and we've lost covers to our concrete blocks (the foundation to our future four season room).
Now to figure out what to have for dinner. Sometimes when I was little my Dad would say we're having Skip. Joking that we would have nothing for dinner--skip dinner.

3 comments:

bibc said...

oh im so excited for you! and to be along for the ride :)
yay IVF!

Melis.sa said...

that just reminds me of skippy peanut butter 1. bc it was just on sale, 2. bc i've had a craving for peanut butter.

yeah, we had that wind in MN yesterday with a horribly cold wind chill. It should be better tomorrow??

WOOT for the road to IVF!!

Beth said...

Very exciting that it is all starting!! I can't wait to hear all about it :)