M. posting for his better half.
Sorry for all the italics on the last post. I am quite the amateur at this blogging stuff.
Anyway, the Mrs came home this afternoon. Our medical staff is outstanding, and made a point of surprising her around 10pm last night with an ultrasound, as they knew we worried about the effects of the surgery and medications on the pregnancy.
While I wasn't able to be present for it, the Mrs told me that both babies were quite active. Said they looked like there were actually fighting and it was a very nice sight to see. I'm not only glad to hear that news, I'm also glad because I know it relieved the Mrs quite a bit.
She's still very sore and moving like a hunched over duck.... but moving she is and that's the important part.
Again, thank you all for your concern and well wishes. We really do appreciate all the support.
M.
Making Bets
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
Thank you Mr. Astral for the update - what a scary time for you all - glad that the Mrs. is home and the babies are doing well.
Hang in there! Thanks for reporting. We are thinking of you both and hoping the best for everyone.
astral, ive been thinking of you and i am praying that you recuperate well from this horrible operation! you poor thing :(
xoxo
Glad to hear you're home...and that the babies are doing fine!
Hoping you're feeling better soon!
Post a Comment