It's been almost a week since we found out Baby A and Baby B are healthy boys. I still can't believe M was right!
I can feel them moving again. It's very reassuring to me.
I had another ob appointment and my incision is healing well and the heart beats were 144 and 153. So much for that old wives tale that boys have heart beats below 140.
I thought of a word that we haven't used before: sons. We are going to be parents of sons. I'm still amazed that we will have two boys.
E and I picked out some clothes and bibs. It was very cool to pick out stuff for them. I've been looking online for nursery stuff; bedding sets and wall decorations. I would like two different sets but I'm not sure if I can find ones that complement each other. P.ottery Barn has a beautiful Madras plaid set. I love plaid--it's one of my favorite patterns and it's a Mighty Mighty Bosstones song "Bad in Plaid". I know it's a long way off but I like to check out all my options. I'm a planner and a tad ocd.
I spent some time at the cottage with Chachi, her friend from work and his son. We ate, talked and watched S.einfeld. The cottage is just so relaxing. When I first arrived I went with Chachi and her mom to look for buried treasure. Her mom had a nifty metal detector set to find money or jewelry. All we found was a rusted trough. Oh, well.
Now it's time for a bowl of frosted Ch.eerios and D.eadliest Catch.
Making Bets
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
The heartbeats are such an old wives tale...my babies tend to run between 136 and 132 on average, and I'm expecting a boy & a girl! LOL.
I love plaid, too! That bedding is really sweet!
I'm glad to hear that everything is going well with the boys!! :)
Yea Pottery Barn! Will you be registering there?
Post a Comment