Monday, June 14, 2010

Strawberry picking and other goings on

This weekend was super busy. Friday we spent some time at the campground with Chachi. Very relaxing. It's just a cute little laid back place.
Saturday after leaving the campground we went to visit my parents.
Sunday we went strawberry picking. 26 lbs! I made 3 batches of jam. I was crazy and now am super tired.
We finally got an appt with the high risk folks!! This Wednesday we will meet with the genetic counselor, doc and physician's assistant. And we will be having our Level II ultrasound. I hope they are growing ok. Bonus-I hope to find out their genders.

I love this enamel bowl. Thanks Dad!



















Almost 30 jars of jam.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

O.M.G. Homemade Strawberry Jam!!!!! Yum!!!!

I'm glad you had such an enjoyable time.

I can't wait to hear how great your appointments go!!

Caz said...

I concur with Amanda. How cruel that I am currently sat here with my toast for breakfast and I'm out of jam?! Just plain ol' butter for me.

Great news about the HR appt. Best of luck!

Photogrl said...

Mmmm...that jam looks so yummy!

Can't wait to hear about your appointment!