Tuesday, October 19, 2010

35 weeks eve

Here we are the day before I start 35 weeks. I feel so blessed and lucky. It's been a long journey but well worth it. I am taking it day by day which has been my mantra for a while now. Sometimes it's so surreal. I look at my belly, feel them move, spend time in the nursery and it seems like it's all a dream.
Tomorrow we have our high risk appt. I'm excited to see the babies and find out how much they weigh. We will also find out if a c section is definite. If a c section is in our future I believe it will be closer to our cut off date of Nov 17.
I had a bona fide craving last night! While watching Cake Boss's Buddy make a margherita pizza I started drooling! My fabulous husband then went and got me one--at 9:30 pm! Fresh mozzarella and basil--you can't beat it! I had two slices ;-)

Here is a picture from E and K's wedding. A funny story about my dress. The seamstress took out my seams on the sides because it was too tight across my belly. I did not know until I was getting dressed for the wedding that you could see my underwear and belly! Thankfully we were getting ready at the lady's house that owned the ceremony/reception place and she let me borrow a slip.

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

Yay for 35 weeks! Too funny about your dress, but at least the remedy was easy.