At 12:37 and 12:50 am today, (10/29), the boys arrived. Happy to report that mom and the boys are all doing well. I will leave the remainder of the details for mom to report upon her return home. M.
Congratulations! I just had a feeling when I checked in... Glad to see they look great! (and adorable!) I have been following this pregnancy since cycle sista and I am 2 days ahead of you also with twins. I'm just hanging in there. This makes it seem all to0 real now! Can't wait to hear the whole story!
I am a teacher, professional student, a wife of one fabulous husband, mother to three and I have two dogs Kona (German Shephard/Husky mix) and Logan (Golden Retreiver/Lab). I would adopt more dogs but I don't think my husband will let me. I would like to run the Boston Marathon, learn how to sew, knit and travel.
15 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! Welcome to the world little ones!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! They are beautiful! And it looks as if they're doing well. I hope Mom & Dad are, too!
Welcome to the world little ones!
Congratulations! Happy Birthday, boys!
they are gorgeous! im so happy for you and your families :)
xoxo
lis
Congratulations!!! I hope the recovery goes smoothly!!
Wonderful news to hear! Congratulations to you all.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Oh CONGRATS! They are so adorable!!!!!!
Congratulations! So happy for you!!
Beautiful boys! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I just had a feeling when I checked in... Glad to see they look great! (and adorable!) I have been following this pregnancy since cycle sista and I am 2 days ahead of you also with twins. I'm just hanging in there. This makes it seem all to0 real now! Can't wait to hear the whole story!
Awwww How amazing are they?? Congrats!!!!
Congratulations! They are so cute.
Congratulations!
Welcome to the world, little ones!
Good job, Momma! They are beautiful!
Congrats, sweetie!!! They are precious! Cant wait to hear more about how everyone is doing! Lots of hugs!
Post a Comment