Saturday, October 8, 2011

Adventures

I come in from taking Kona and Logan outside early this morning. I see Peanut high tailing it through our baby gate and crawling underneath the kitchen table. M was just about out the door to go to D & D -we run on D.unkin ;-) - and I ask him, "Didn't you put Peanut in the exersaucer?" "Yes" Amazing. We don't know how exactly he got out. M said it was going to happen sooner or later. I would prefer the latter because I put them in there when I have to go to the bathroom.
I don't think Squeakers would do that. He's so happy and content where ever he is. He was pushing a book around the living room and Peanut is taking clothes out of the plastic drawers. We had to turn around said drawers because he shut the drawer on his fingers. Oh boy.
E has her cheerleading camp today. She told me she wants to do cheerleading next year. This is something I can see her doing. The cheering, routines and fancy uniforms are right up her alley. She went to her first football game last night and loved it. She went with one of her friends from class and met up with other friends. She made confetti, watched the cheerleaders and had red, white and blue stars on her face. Sparkly stars of course. After her camp the girls put on a routine for the parents.

No comments: