Almost everyday this school year E takes her lunch. We got her a nifty new lunch bag with separate compartments that will keep her soup hot and sandwiches cold. I asked her why she is taking her lunch this year and she told me that it takes too long to get the school lunch. Plus I feel a homemade lunch is healthier and yummier (because it's made with lunch--oops love!). I used to bring my lunch to school everyday. Either a baloney sandwich (2 pieces of baloney--nothing else) or pb & j. E likes chicken noodle soup or a sandwich. The part I like the best is writing her a note. Today's note contained a riddle:
What do witches put in their hair?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Scare spray!
Making Bets
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
Hmmm, our daughter takes her lunch to school every day too. She loves it and it makes me feel better about her not eating the school food every day. We did start letting her pick hot lunch once a month, sometimes she does more but generally it's just once a month as a treat.
I love the soup idea, I haven't been brave enough to try anything outside of sandwiches, wraps and we make our own lunchable type set-up that she loves. But I think I am going to have to try soup, I think she would enjoy that.
I have been better about the notes too - they are so fun. LOVE the riddle, I'm going to have to try that one out! :)
Post a Comment