I've created this new blog so that I can freely discuss IF. Here's my background: I do have one child from a previous marriage. I am a survivor of domestic violence (that's why I left-that will be a post itself). I met the most wonderful man about two years later and we married Sept. of 2006. I went on bcp soon after we met (insert laugh here). I came off of bcp in Dec of 2005. Did the whole "natural thing" for awhile. No baby. M had an analysis done and it showed only a couple of million swimmers with poor morphology and motility. We did do one iui in Nov of 2007 which was a bust. Now we are regrouping and are planning on an iui in August. I don't know if we are going to use our swimmers or donor. M is open to donors as am I, but I so badly want to have a baby with him. That would be the most wonderful experience to create another human being with someone that you love.
6 comments:
Welcome to you new blog, I like it! I think you nailed one of the reasons that I wanted kids so badly is because I wanted to have a child with someone I love so much like my husband. That was really well put. I hope you get some good advice on the sidebars. I'm computer challenged, otherwise I would surely help. Can't wait to follow along your journey here as well :-) Thanks for the kind words also!
Love the new digs.
Ive already got ya bookmarked! Wishing you so much luck in this journey!
Secondary IF is often over looked and misunderstood I believe.
My hubby and I, IF for 7 yrs., then blessed to be parents by adoption. That was not 2nd best for us, just God's perfect plan, for us.
I don't expect to ever know what it is to create a child with him but, I couldn't love my children anymore..and they are still a part of both of us.
But, this isn't my plug for me!!
Best wishes in your pursuit!
We too had male IF, sounds similiar. Did 3 rounds of iui with hubby's. Neither up for donor thus went adoption b/c the odds were too against us to do IVF and too expensive!
Blessings! Hope it all works out as you dream! Secondary IF is real and painful too! It always angered me to hear people say things like, "you should be happy with the one you have", "at least you have one", etc. Your pain and struggle is real.
Boy, I have rambled too much and it's too late!
Welcome to your new blog!!!
Good luck on your journey sweetie, I will be here rooting for you!!!
Rebel
Yay for the new blog! Looks like we'll have lots to follow.
As for the donor decision...its one of the toughest I've ever had to make, but now that we are where we are, I wouldn't change a thing. The babies we'll be bringing into this world are meant for us. Their genetics play such a small role in the scheme of things. But you're the only one who can make that decision.
Post a Comment