Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Here I go again

I'm back at B.loom taking two summer classes: Teaching Fine Arts and Literature and Literacy in a Diverse Classroom. Finals will be August 8. Two classes in six weeks is pretty good I think. I'll be living at my parents house because it is a shorter commute. Plus gas is cheaper down here by almost ten cents. Hey, I'll take what I can get.
Maggie (dog) and Marnie (cat) sleep with me in my old room. My mom thinks it's great because Maggie snores and Marnie wakes up and starts meowing--so they won't be waking her up. M came down for a visit but it was too short. I feel like we are dating again.
I had an article to read for Lit and it was so dry. I managed to get through it but I'm going to reread it for tomorrow.
I brought down all my yoga stuff and sneakers to walk. Ask me how I'm doing with exercise? Yup, nada. I am doing good with eating though. All my parents live on is grilled chicken and salad. How can I not lose weight?
I am very tired and going to bed. I think I caught you all up.
I'm very happy for Reproductive Jeans Hang in there Ron!!

1 comment:

sara said...

Hey good luck on the two classes and the meowing has me smiling. Last night my dog was whining at the base of my stairs for a half hour. I finally gave in and got up. I am a softie when it comes to animals. Grilled chicken and salad - yes I think anyone will lose weight on that, I need to start eating a little healthier myself.