I noticed a lot of girls wearing French pedicures at Bloom this summer. I thought I would give it a whirl. I bought the Sa.lly Hansen kit. I didn't use the strips that came with it. The white polish came with a small tip so I thought I would wing it. I have to practice but I thought my toes came out pretty good.
Making Bets
1 day ago

10 comments:
Very nice. I've never done the french pedicure but regular pedicures are one of my little pleasures. The only thing is I like having someone else do them.
Great pedi! Only my feet are so ticklish I always struggle not to kick the person doing my pedicures...and I'm just not patient enough to do them myself. :-)
Great job! My hands are too shaky for that. Like Murgdan, when I get a pediure I go back and forth between loving it and hating it since it always tickles.
I love a good pedicure- but only when someone else is doing it! My toes never come out looking as nice when I do it myself...
Not a fan of feet, really.
But, your pretty toes make me want to get a pedicure. LOL!
Very nice. And it reminds me that I need a pedicure:)
Nice tootsies!
Cute feet!
Looks great (note to self - do pedicure tonight)!!! And your feet are so nice and brown - they really do look great :)
Your feet are sexy! I wish my feet were like your feet. Your feet are also very thin...like your ankles. :)
Post a Comment