I think that all of you know by know that I serve at the big OG. For some unknown reason pregnant women and newborns are always sat in my section. I am implementing a new rule: if you are a pregnant infertile or are a new mom that has dealt in with infertility you may be sat in my section. If you are pregnant or a new mom otherwise (I mean fertile mertile's) you are not allowed. It just gets so hard to see women rub their bellies and tell me that they can only eat a little bit because the baby is taking up room. I waited on a family last night with four children. It makes me sad to think that I may never have a baby.
1 comment:
Ugh, I'm so sorry that you have to deal with people like that. Some people just take so much for granted - and it's so hard when it doesn't come that way for others who try so hard. Lots of hugs to you...
Post a Comment