Thursday, September 25, 2008

My full plate

With three classes, an internship, my old job at the big OG and my new job as a TSS life is very full for me at the moment. My client today was absent from school and that afforded me the ability to come home and get some things done around the house. I also signed up for my Pr.axis II exams for Nov 15. Another hurdle to cross to become a teacher in Pa.
My co-op teacher for my internship is writing a letter to my chairperson requesting me to student teach with her for one of my assignments (BU does two assignments--one with K-3 and the other 4-6 so you can have experience with different grades. I know some colleges that only give you one assignment.) I hope they let me. I am familiar with the school and I've developed a relationship with my teacher and students. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I have to call my neurosurgeon (never thought I would be using those words) to schedule an appointment for my back. It acts up with spasms now. The constant pain has subsided. So in a way it's better but I'm not fine 'n dandy.
We have an appointment with a local RE to discuss IVF w/ICSI 0n Jan 5. They could have seen us sooner but I need to get done with this semester and pass my Pr.axis. I'm really looking forward to that. I hope to be cycling as soon as student teaching is over. I really liked that No Swimmers asked for advice for a new Ifer. While I'm not new to the world of IF I am new to IVF. I appreciated the advice people wrote.
I finally have the chance to go to bed early and I'm taking it. Who knew that going to bed early was so exciting?

1 comment:

Happy said...

Wow, a lot of stuff for you. It sounds like good stuff though. Wow!! IVF! How exciting.