
I have been on the anti-inflammatory and mild muscle relaxers for two days and I feel great!! It doesn't hurt when I cough or sneeze. I can roll over in bed and it's pain free. I feel like a new woman. I could shout from the rooftops I'm so happy!! Who knew? I believe the pain management will go just as well. That's Dec 15.
I.v.f news--M is going to schedule all of our appointments (sonohystegram, i.vf sperm analysis and financial planner) during the week between Christmas and New Years. We'll both be off. It would be great if we can do them all on one day (the fertility clinic is over an hour away). I'm getting excited. I'm so grateful that I'm getting better and we are getting our ducks in a row. I.vf seemed so far away and now it's within reach.
I must go finish studying for my cumulative math final. Egad it's 24 chapters. The final is on Monday. I have one other final--Learning and Assessment--on Thursday. After that it will celebration time!!

1 comment:
So glad you are feeling better!! Hope all the appts get scheduled in the same day.
Post a Comment