Imagine my surprise and excitement when I came home from Lancaster and found a package! I opened it up and found my presents from my Secret Santa: JJ!! I loved all my goodies and the bag is perfect for keeping my supplies for doing crafts!! Thank you JJ!! I can only knit scarves but I will show you how. It's very comforting and relaxing. When things slow down here I will learn how to read patterns so I can make really cool things.
P.S. I messed up my gift for my Secret Santa. I signed my card Secret Santa instead of my name. I thought we would be doing the reveal on our blogs. I'll be looking for my recipient so I can tell her it was me.

1 comment:
The secret santa thing was so much fun! Hmmm, I keep checking the blog of the girl I got and she hasn't posted since last Friday :-(.
Post a Comment