Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm doing the happy dance!!

I got it!! I got the job!!!! I'm still quite amazed that I did it. When the meeting was over I went to thank the board members and they told me that I was the most enthusiastic interview they had. That I was all about the children and my passion was very evident. That made me feel so good :-) I want to thank all of you for your support and well wishes and prayers. That means so much to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

6 comments:

Melis.sa said...

woot woot!! Congratulations!!

cmr said...

You deserve this job !! You will be the best teacher in the whole USA ! (and when was the last time I was wrong !!)

I am so very proud and overjoyed.and tearful.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's fantastic!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Love you!
Julia

Photogrl said...

Awesome!

Congratulations!

JJ said...

CONGRATS!!