My time has been spent either on the couch or in the bathroom. I'm feeling ok. Some nausea, food aversions/cravings, insomnia, tiredness (I'm ready for a nap right after I get up) and gas. And that's all ok. I would walk on hot coals and eat live bugs if it meant having a baby. I'm not complaining just letting you know how I've been. I've ordered maternity clothes from o.ld navy and I'm very happy with my pants. I have a little belly even though I'm only 11 weeks. I had to laugh when the physician's assistant felt my uterus and told me it was larger than 10 weeks. There are two in there- lol!
Good news- I had my last progesterone shot on Tuesday! I'm so glad they are done. It was an evil necessity I understand that. I'm sooo not going to miss those long thick needles and my bum feeling like a pincushion and getting all bumpy.
We've had three appointments since I've last written. April 20, April 29 (my last with Dr. G) and May 3. The latter being our first ob appointment. The babies are doing well. We were bummed out on the 3rd because that visit did not include an us. We've been spoiled with Dr. G with those.
The high risk obs were supposed to call me within a week of my first appointment. When they didn't I called them. I was told that their schedule wasn't open for the last week of June and I am on their to call list. I was told during our first ob visit that I will be having at least two appointments every month: one with the reg obs and one with the high risk obs. I'm just wondering--what happened to my appointment with the high risk docs this month? I don't like not seeing the babies and getting checked out. As much as I pray for healthy babies and a healthy pregnancy I know that things don't always go that way. I wish I was being monitored more closely. Also I hate waiting. On a good note we can find out as early as week 16 the sex of the babies.
In other news I'm ready for the warm weather. Those warm days in April and March made me realize how much I enjoy them. Our patio furniture is out, the outside table and chairs are set up, I bought some veggies and herbs and I had my toenails painted. Bring it on!
Our last two us pictures:
April 20

April 29:

I'm off to my post on the couch. I'm in my jammies--my favorite attire.

4 comments:
So glad you checked in and even happier to know you're doing well!
That sucks that the specialist kind of blew you off for a month. Maybe if your OB calls them they'll fit you in?
Love the ultrasound pictures!!!
glad to hear from you, ive missed you!
so happy to hear that everything is going well...don't be a stranger!
Glad everything is going well!
Look at the little beans! :)
Glad to hear you're hanging in there...and YAY for no more PIO shots!
Post a Comment