Wednesday, June 16, 2010

High risk appointment

Great news--both babies are healthy and growing beautifully!!! We were at the office for over 2 1/2 hours. It was a marathon visit.
Of course the best part was seeing them. We spent an hour getting to see them. The us tech took pictures of their bones, spines, noses, hearts, etc. One is measuring 16 weeks and the other is 16 weeks and one day. It was a huge relief to see them and to know that they are healthy. I was so worried about the effects of the pain meds and anesthesia on them.
They weren't shy about showing us what they were either:









































We are so very blessed and lucky to have two healthy babies.

11 comments:

JJ said...

So glad they are doing well--and YAY TEAM BLUE :)

bibc said...

congratulations on your beautiful boys :)

Rotten said...

YAY for healthy little boys!

Adam and Julia said...

Yeah!!! Two boys! This is the best news I have heard all day! Congratulations!!

Bella said...

Yay! So glad everything was great! Boys are so much fun! Wasn't it amazing to watch them on screen for so long?

cindyhoo2 said...

I am here from LFCA to wish you many many congrats!! We also have 2 precious boys on the way (17w1d). What an adventure we will all have soon.

amy said...

Hi! Here from lfca to wish you congratulations on the boys. I'm also pregnant with twin boys and had a lap earlier in my pregnancy (I think around 8 weeks). So stressful! Good luck to you!

Happy said...

Congratulations!!!

Photogrl said...

Yay for a good appointment!

Woo-hoo for Team BLUE! :)

Jessica White said...

Yay for a good appointment and for team blue!

Unknown said...

So Happy for you M and E!