Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let it snow (again)

It started a little bit ago, the snow. E has a 2 hour delay. Tuesday she had no school, Wednesday she had a 2 hour delay and the past two weeks each included a snow day. Gotta love Pa weather!
I am feeling much better. Thank you for all your well wishes.
The babies are starting to sleep a little longer. It happened the weekend I was sick-they couldn't have picked a better time! I'm hoping they will keep it up because I really want to move upstairs. We are still residing in the living room. We tried upstairs and it was just too hard with them being up every 1-1/2 hours.
We met our new cousin A today. She is gorgeous! A full head of dark hair, long legs, fingers and toes and dainty features. She was born Dec. 20. It was great to see her mom-my cousin S (we grew up together) and catch up. S was excited to have company. The babies and I picked up sandwiches from P.anera. The original plan was getting lunch from S.tarbucks through the drive thru but when they didn't have any sandwiches we went to plan b. I get so overwhelmed and nervous about doing things with two babies. It showed me that I can do things and we will be fine. I needed that push. Peanut and Squeakers were great the whole day. I'm so lucky ;-)

1 comment:

Melis.sa said...

Sounds like a lovely time catching up! :)