I have been sick for the past two days. Sinus headache, chills and sore throat. I'm surprised I've lasted this long before going under. Today it's a slight headache and sore throat.
It sucks because there is so much I want to do: get new bottles (we've been using dr. browns because they are the only company I've found that makes preemie nipples) possibly tommee tippee or dr. browns wide neck bottles (so Squeakers can latch on better), look for a dressier cardigan for the baptism (jan 30) and new nursing bras. I just want to get out of the house. It's been over a week.
Watching the Dis.covery channel there is a new show called Flying Wild Alaska. Pretty cool show about the pilots who bring goods all over Alaska. I have an uncle who lives in Adak and he would talk about how cool the moose were. The moose were so big and beautiful. Sometimes they would come into town. I think it would be quite an adventure to travel to Alaska and see some moose. M and I do plan to travel, not for awhile of course. Ireland is definitely on the list. Taking a tour of the G.uiness plant is a must!
Making Bets
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
Sorry you're feeling poorly. Get better soon.
Oh and yes, I can highly recommend the Guinness Factory. Fantastic insight and a great building, plus a free pint of the good stuff when you get to the top! I only wish I could get back there. Dublin in general is wonderful. Expensive but worth it!
Sorry to hear you're sick :( Hopefully you'll feel better soon and can get out of the house! I had to run to tar.get last night just to be able to putz and walk around slowly
I'm so sorry you've been sick! I hope you're beginning to recover well.
My BFF went to Ireland and LOVED the G.uiness tour!!! She enjoyed everything she did while she was there. Of course she had to take a pic in front of Bono's house, too.
Hope you feel better soon! I'm hoping for my 40th birthday to go to Alaska.
Loved Ireland! I did a study abroad there in college and then went back with my husband a few months after we were married. Guinness tour was good, but it's very museum like.
Post a Comment