Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Friday

Yay for the weekend and no homework!!  I feel like we can't do anything during the week because E always has homework and at least 2 tests everyday.  I know I didn't have this much work in 4th grade.
We emptied out E's room and are repainting it tomorrow.  She picked out two lilac colors.  One wall will be a darker color for an accent wall.  Her room was the first to be painted in our house.  We picked out a bubble gum pink color.  We thought it was so dark!  We have learned not to be afraid of color.  Hence the dark chocolate living room walls, mossy green in the hallways and a darker grey/blue color for the addition.  And now we are going to repaint the whole house.  So many knicks and marks on the walls.  As my husband says, O the joys of ownership.

No comments: