Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rain, it's what we do here

Rain all day today!!  Oh, well.  My flowers and grass will be green and luscious :-)
Waiting to hear from E's soccer coach if she has practice tonight.  Our routine is drop her off and then head to the dike to walk two miles with the boys.  But with the rain it might be cancelled.
I am thinking about becoming a morning person so I could work out.  (insert laugh by my husband.  he knows how much I don't do mornings)  I am usually up early (E starts school at 7:45 am  Huge change from last year's 8:45).  Plus I don't sleep that well anyway.  I want to change my weight, get toned and have more energy for the day.  I have nice clothes that I want to fit into and I want to get rid of the twin belly/IF weight. I've got to get my mojo back.
Anyone work out in the am?  How do you do it?
The cornbread turned out great!!  Everyone liked it.  I did add a 1/4 cup of sugar.  Next time instead of using cupcake wrappers I am going to spray my muffin pan and pour the batter right in.  I do not know why I used the cupcake wrappers.  The muffins stuck right to the paper.

1 comment:

Melis.sa said...

Glad the cornbread turned out good :)

I am NOT a morning person either :) I get up as late as possible. The only time I could work out was while C was napping. I'd work out and then shower. It'd be midday so I'd want to keep up the rest of the day by eating well. Hope that helps?