I've heard of personality disorders but this is a first...
I went to E's school to get her homework and art projects. Her teacher put oatmeal and glitter in a bag and called it Magic Reindeer Food. You sprinkle it on your lawn to let Santa know there's a kid in your house. Guess who thinks he's a reindeer?
I have to make more. E would be devastated to know Logan ate the reindeer food.
I am a teacher, professional student, a wife of one fabulous husband, mother to three and I have two dogs Kona (German Shephard/Husky mix) and Logan (Golden Retreiver/Lab). I would adopt more dogs but I don't think my husband will let me. I would like to run the Boston Marathon, learn how to sew, knit and travel.
1 comment:
Oh geez,well he is kinda the color of a reindeer right??
Don't feel bad, I have a cat with identity issues... she thinks she is a dog!!
Big hugs!!!
Rebel
Post a Comment