Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ice day

I am off today. It started snowing and then it turned into freezing rain. I took the puppies out last night before bed and it was ugly. The two hour delay turned into a closing for all schools in our area. Yipee!!!
I've already done two loads of laundry, played Wii sports and the Littlest Pet Shop.
I believe I will be taking a nap today. I may or may not get out of my pj's. I haven't decided yet.
How is the weather in your neck of the woods?

2 comments:

Mollie said...

Don't get out of those jammies..and a nap..well that could just hit the spot..( finally have some time to check out your blog..I love it.. nice job)

Eskimo_Kisses_4_U said...

I hope you stayed in your jammies and took a nap. Be safe on that ice and snow. It's cold and we had a few flakes earlier, but nothing major today.