Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Trying to be positive

I've adopted a new motto for this year, "Be positive". I am trying to stay optimistic. Every month comes with a new hope of getting pregnant.
I've gained some weight due to emotional overeating. I'm back eating healthy foods and indulging in goodies lightly. I am getting up early for student teaching (which started today!) and I'm going to add exercising to videos or Fit tv to my morning routine. I'm tired of being tired and having back fat. I can't control when I'm going to have a baby but I can control my weight.

Student teaching is something that I knew I had to do in order to graduate. But I never thought the time would come to do it. I'm in my last semester and today was my first day. I am with the same teacher and class I had for my internship so there is no getting to know you period. I'm very comfortable with the class and the teacher is wonderful. She herself a former stirrup queen. How nice is that? I lucked out.

The Arctic front is coming through our neck of the woods. I'm dressing in layers to stay warm. And there's nothing like a nice hot cup of tea with milk and honey!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that a great way to start the year. Keep it up!

cmr said...

Time goes by so quickly ... before you know it.. you will have your Master's degree !

We are so very proud of you !