I had my Praxis II today. Very random questions. I hope I did okay. While waiting to be checked into the exam room a very pregnant woman was talking with someone she knew. She was asked if this was her first child (no. she had a girl) and if she knew what she was having (a girl). The woman then said, "We're going to start our own goddamn Girl Scout troop. I'm so tired of having girls. It's like I'm being punished." She then proceeded to tell her friend that her daughter is terrible and went into detail about why she did not like her daugher. I wanted to hit her. Or yell at her loudly. How dare she--that ungrateful person--stand there and bitch and complain. Again, I don't understand why God gives these people children and there are so many of us that struggle for a baby that may never be.
How about all the other Praxis testing locations postponed the test until next week? Yes. I thought that was a gas too. In about 4 weeks I will know my test results.
I would rather have been home watching the best movie that was ever made:
1095th Friday Blog Roundup
1 day ago

1 comment:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY BOOK! I finaly had the chance to finished it today. It has been a great distraction during these past (difficult) days.
I'll come back to read more your blog.
I ahve asecond blog that is invitation only. I you want, please send me an e-mail at cibelesec at hotmail . com and I will send you an invitation.
Post a Comment