Not too much going on here this week. I'm excited for next Wednesday which is our teaching/mock transfer/sonohystergram. I am very curious to see my uterine lining. Hopefully there aren't any fibroid tumors growing. My results for my blood work are normal. I have to look up some of the tests because I don't know what they are. There is only one nurse, Grace, that is in the office. She is very nice from my dealings with her so far. I've read horror stories about mean nurses in ivf clinics and I so don't want to go down that road.
Today was an ok day. The other teachers were getting ready for parent teacher conferences next week. I helped out where I could. I look forward to the day when I have my own class room and am getting ready for conferences.
We went out to dinner because it's M's birthday on Sunday. Dinner was a at the sister restaurant of the big OG where they have lobsters in a tank. I felt kind of queasy and mostly drank lemon lime soda. I have no idea where it came from. I did feel better to have a turtle sundae at dq. Now I'm ready to put on some pj's and get ready for Project Runway. I do love Tim Gunn.
1095th Friday Blog Roundup
1 day ago

3 comments:
I'm glad your ivf nurse is nice!!
I know, i'm so glad it's friday!! Enjoy project runway!! mmm, for the turtle sundae too :)
i didnt like most of the designs this week!
glad you had a good experience with the nurse. a great nurse can make all the difference!
exciting week coming up!
Good luck with the mock transfer!
Post a Comment