Friday, February 26, 2010

Good to go

I had my baseline ultrasound and blood work yesterday morning. My appointment was moved because of the snow that came today. Nurse Grace said my lining looked good and she later called with the results of the blood work-my estrogen was 30- and that meant I could proceed with the F.ollistim tonight. M and I are going to watch a video on their website on how to administer the medicine with the pen.
We've had off the last two days from school because we got over a foot of snow. The neighborhood kids are loving it. We went sledding yesterday down behind our house where there are coal banks and we flew down the hill! I haven't been sledding in years and it was such a good time.
I finished painting our bedroom. The blue is a very pale and soothing color. I really like it. It goes well with our s.habby chic sheets and blankets.






E, a neighbor and myself built this snowwoman yesterday.









This is what she looked like today.









This is my Psyanky egg I made the weekend my Dad showed us how to do it. He had an old book that showed what different symbols and their meanings. I made an egg with chickens and hens because they symbolize fertility. I also drew wheat because it symbolizes good health.



Other eggs.









Eggs that my friend J and her mom and brother made. They chose more difficult patterns. J is a very talented artist. She can draw, paint and photograph extremely well. Their eggs were gorgeous!






My best friend Maggie. He's my buddy :-)

6 comments:

bibc said...

i love the bedroom color! and the eggs :o) ur so crafty!

it's great that you are ready to go with a great baseline. im keeping my fingers crossed for you

xoxo

bibc said...

oh and is maggie a boy or a girl???
sooo cute

E. Phantzi said...

Those eggs are beautiful!!!
I like the new look of your blog too :-)

Melis.sa said...

Adorable dog!!

The eggs are beautiful and I love the color you painted your bedroom, it looks very calming.

How did the follistim pen go?? I thought it was one of the easiest shots. for me, the first shot stung more than any of the others from one vial.

Photogrl said...

LOVE the blue walls...very nice.

Cute snowman, too!

I hope the follistim pen was as easy for you as I found it...and I agree with Melissa the first shot in a cartridge always stung the worst!

Unknown said...

Love the eggs and the snowman!