Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 14

I went in for blood work yesterday and my levels are good. I'm staying at 5 units of L.upron and 225 units of F.ollistim. I go in for more blood work tomorrow and an ultrasound. Yesterday was rough with a severe headache and nausea. I put on my pj's after dinner and camped out on the couch. Today it's just a headache.
I'm thinking positive thoughts through this whole process.

4 comments:

JJ said...

Thinking positive things for you!!

bibc said...

im still so excited for you...sorry about the headaches. im so glad to hear you being positive--it will come in so handy.
<3
xoxo
lis

Rebel With.A.Cause said...

Ahh moving right along huh?? Thanks so much for the card.... How in the Hell did you know I have a thing for Cows??? Get out of my BRAIN!! :oP~~~~~ But seriously, thanks so much, it came when I REALLY needed it!! I will be right here cheering you on sweetie!!!

Hugs,
Erica

Photogrl said...

Hope the headaches let up!

Fingers crossed for you!!!