I was so excited to receive my socks! I've read about other bloggers participating in this sock exchange and so when it rolled around again I decided to jump right in.
My socks are awesome!!! Thank you Carolyn@No Different From Any Other!!!! My socks look like they were knitted. I couldn't find your email to ask you Carolyne so I'm asking you here--Did you knit them? They are beautiful and I can't wait to wear them to my egg retrieval and embryo transfer. I thought it would be a way to bring you all with me ;-) They are so soft and comfy. I love the ribbon around the top of the socks and there are sticky rubber circles (3rd picture) to keep me from sliding around.
The blogging community has been a great supportive source for me. Whether someone leaves me a comment, reading about someone's journey or reading for information I know I can count on my blogging sisters to listen to me, make me laugh or cry with me. I try to do my best to leave comments to other bloggers to give back the support that they have given me. As always you are all in my prayers too.
I look forward to seeing all the other socks as we rock our socks out--please check out I'm A Smart One to see all the cool socks.

9 comments:
ooh i wanna sock-trade!
Those are beautiful!
Oh wow, those are so incredibly cool. If she made them, I need to know where she got those non-skid circles.
Hi Astral.
I'm so glad you (and the other ladies) like the socks. Thank you for posting a pic with you in them, they look great.
I would love to say I knitted them as I'm actually a keen knitter but alas, I didn't.
The stick pads are brilliant aren't they? I'm such a klutz and DH has told me he's thinking of finding these online somewhere and sticking them to all my socks to stop me slipin' and slidin' in the rooms with wooden floors!
I hope they bring you luck at your appt.
Carolyne xx
Aww those are cute!! I need some of those stickies to!!
Have a great weekend sweetie!!
Hugs,
Erica
Those are so neat! Beautiful! And someone needs to find those gummy stickies and get them to us ASAP!
Ohhhhh SO cute! I love the stripes and the ribbon! She did a very good job! I hope they bring you lots of luck and comfort.
*HUGS*
CUTE! Love the ribbon!
super cute! love the ribbon. Happy SITM!
Post a Comment