Thursday, March 4, 2010

Feeling like a pincushion

I gave myself my F.ollistim shot tonight because M goes to the hose company for training and meetings. I'm looking at my poor, bruised belly and thinking it's all worth to give us a shot.
I do have good news--my W.ii fit plus finally came in and I picked it up! I told my Mom and she said all the people she knows that have one love it. I'm going to read the book tonight and have M set it up tomorrow.
I also met up with my M.ary Kay lady and purchased items I needed. She's a great woman. I have been going to her for fifteen years now. After talking with me about my cycle she told me that she had to do infertility treatments to get her daughters. A fellow stirrup queen--you never know when you will meet one!
My nurse called yesterday and left a message that she had a cancellation and I could come in at 7:45 a.m. for my us. I called and left a message for her that I will come in. I am going to the hospital for my blood work before that. They open at 7 a.m. I'm glad I won't be late for work. I really don't like being late. Which is funny--I used to always be late.
I'm off to read my fit plus book and go to bed. I'll update tomorrow about my tests.

2 comments:

Melis.sa said...

Woot for an earlier appointment! I hate being late anywhere :)

Enjoy your Wii fit!

Photogrl said...

I felt like a pincushion the entire IVF cycle, too!

Let us know how the Wii Fit Plus is!