Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So many things

I got sick Saturday morning and it continued through the weekend. Nausea, diarrhea, stomach aches/pains and distended belly. Monday morning, around 6 am, I was taken by an ambulance to the hospital. I had 3 bags of saline fluids and 3 shots of z.ofran. I also had blood work drawn and a pregnancy test was done. My beta was 91.4. I am pregnant! The bad news is I have ohss. I'm in a lot of pain and discomfort. I see Dr. G tomorrow and will have more blood work and an ultrasound done. Please keep me and the baby/babies in your prayers. I am so thankful that I have you for support during this time.
Of course I will update you on what's happening.

11 comments:

Photogrl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Woo-hoo!

Sorry to hear about the OHSS...I hope it eases up soon.

Keeping you and the bean(s) in my thoughts and prayers!!!

bibc said...

Yay! and Boo! Sooo excited to hear your wonderful news, but OHSS sucks! I hope you continue to get much much better :o) I'm so happy for you Astral! Xoxo

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Yay for the beta, boo for the other stuff.

Hope you get to feeling much better soon!

(from Braces Bunch)

Melis.sa said...

Congratulations!!!!

:( about the ohss. I hope you're feeling better soon

Rotten said...

OK, I had to google it. OHSS does not sound fun. So sorry, but YAY for the whole pregnant part!!!!! Congrats and lets hope you start feeling better soon.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Oh hon, I wish it could just be easy. But CONGRATULATIONS! That is first and foremost. Sending good thoughts for a quick recovery from the OHSS.

JJ said...

So sorry about the OHSS--but BIG YAY for the beta, sweetie! SO happy for you! Hope you start feeling better ASAP!

I_Sell_Books said...

Ah, nothing like some late-onset ohss - I know, I was there, and I've the two-year old to prove it-iigiigiiiig
igiiiiiiiii

He says hello.

I spent a week in the hospital and a few weeks on bedrest - drink a lot- no really, A LOT. Don't forget to eat. You can read about iton the Liminal Universe. It will get better...

...and congrats!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you're dealing with OHSS right now (my experience with it SUCKED hairballs) but WHOO HOO for being pregnant!!

Congrats my friend, congrats!

xxx

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm SO happy for you!! Sorry about the OHSS.

bibc said...

still thinking of you astral and hoping you are well

xoxo