Tonight at 10:30 p.m. I will do my trigger shot of O.vidrel. My us today showed 15, 16, 17, 17, 18, 20, 20, 20 and 21 on the right ovary and 14, 15, 16, 16, 16, 16, 18, 19, 19, 19, 19, 21 and 22 mm on the left ovary. My lining is good. My estradiol (An estradiol test measures the amount of a hormone called estradiol in the blood. Estradiol is the most important form of estrogen found in the body. Most of it is made in and released from the ovaries, adrenal cortex, and the placenta, which forms during pregnancy to feed a developing baby) level is 2, 686. I am off the L.upron and F.ollistim. Wahoo! Wednesday will be the retrieval at 8:30 a.m. I hope they get lots of mature eggs.
I couldn't sleep last night. I don't think this week will be good for me sleep wise. I'm hopeful, excited and nervous. My stomach is a flutter with butterflies. I'm ready for the ride!
Making Bets
1 day ago

9 comments:
WOW!!! You go girl!!! Those numbers are awesome!!!! I am saying 15 mature.....
Hugs and good luck!!
Erica
That is so great! I am so excited for you and hope to not be too far behind you on triggering. Heres to good retrievals!
yah congrats!!! Can't wait to hear how things go on Wednesday!! I'm thinking big numbers!!
WOOT WOOT!! Praying for lots of eggs on wednesday!!
What a GREAT report!
Will be thinking about you on Wednesday morning!
Good luck!
Thinking of you!! xoxo
May the Lord be with you and M. tomorrow ! You know Pop and I will be there in spirit as will A. Nancy and Uncle Rich .. of this I am sure..
love you
love you
love you.
always and forever.
Praying for good quality eggs to meet Mr right in the petri dish. Good Luck!
Holy cow girl - that is quite the cohort there ;) Way to go! Here's to many mature eggs with a wonderful fert rate!
xxx
Post a Comment