Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm listening....

I do watch a lot of tv being home now. One of my favorite channels is HGTV. I especially like Property Virgins and House Hunters. I think it's very sweet of them to wish viewers Sweet Dreams when their regular broadcasting is done and infomercials begin. The Food Network is also a groovy channel with Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, Ace of Cakes, and Challenge. They also offer a good night to viewers. Ahhh, the things you learn at 4 am.
I love Frasier. I do appreciate the show's sense of humour. Did you know that you can also watch full episodes on youtube? I tried to get the theme song for my ringtone but it was not available.
I discovered a new show-The new adventures of old Christine. I was feeding both babies at the same time and was not available to change the channel after Frasier. It's now part of my viewing repertoire.

1 comment:

Photogrl said...

LOL...I remember those early months with the twins tandem nursing and being stuck watching whatever was on!

I don't think I've ever watched so much tv in my life!

Big fan of Food Network, here too!